Tuesday, November 3, 2009

We've Been Busy

That is my excuse for not really sitting down to write, and I'm sticking to it!
I have been at the doctor's office twice this week and it's only Tuesday. Yesterday was for a follow up for Brody's ear, and they (the ears) looked MUCH better. Still some fluid, but nothing compared to how bad they were. He did much better on his air pressure test thing as well. He had some peaks (what they look for) but they weren't quite as high as they would like. Still I'll take it over the flat lines he got before.
Ty's football season is wrapping up. His team wrapped up the season 5-3 and he had so much fun. Thank you to everyone who came to cheer him on the past two months, it meant so much to Ty, which in turn means so much to me. Tonight is (hopefully) his last practice of the season. His team will be competing in the baby bowl on Sunday, an all day event. After that we have the Football Banquet and equipment return, and we are DONE!!!! On the other hand basketball starts in 2 weeks.
Nate is currently coming down with something and is curled up on my couch, starting to get a fever (have I said it never ends?) He loves school and is doing so well. His teachers tell me what a joy he is in the classroom. I have been elected to his school policy council as a voting member, and we just had our first meeting. Although it adds another thing to my already over flowing schedule, I like being involved in making the decisions for his school. I have a say in things that are important to me, and that is always a good thing.
Keira was at the doctor today because he comeback of a cough turned into wheezing last night, and she has bronchialitis. She is on nebulizer treatments at least four times a day. Not my favorite thing to do, but I just hope it helps and she gets better soon. She is slowly crawling a bit more every day. It is so fun to see her grow, but my heart feels pulled because I want her to remain my baby forever.
I am busy planning for the holidays and Brody's 2nd birthday party (2 weeks away!)
I plan on posting some great Thanksgiving crafts and foods to make with the kids as soon as I can.
Thanks for bearing with us!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com