Thursday, February 11, 2010

BLAH

I am SO SICK.



Isn't that enough of a reason to write something??? Who can I complain to if not you, dear readers? Didn't you want to know that I can't be less than 3 feet away from the toilet? (I calculated that. Three feet is the exact distance I can magically leap from the point my stomach cramps into a ferocious ball of fury to point of impact.)
Where are the fairy nannies when you need them? I actually contemplated keeping the kids home from school today just so I didn't have to get up. Then I remembered yesterday's useless snow day massacre and came to my wary senses.
Aren't you glad you decided to check in with me today?

1 comment:

Amiee said...

So Sorry Nicole! I hope you feel better soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com