Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A La Uncle Jesse

My kids have an Uncle Jesse. He lives in San Fransisco. Are you a product of the 80's? If so this should bring back memories of a certain sitcom. My almost nine year old son who is quite the early bird, has discovered this show which is on at the crack of dawn and is quite enamored with the Uncle Jesse thing. I get it though. I always wanted an Uncle Jesse. I also quite often used the "cut-(insert charade like impression of cutting scissors here) it- out" (insert umpire like thumb throwing out motion here.) saying quite a bit. Sorry mom.
ANYWAY,
Uncle Jesse is a great photographer/big time movie location scout and he gave me some fabulous ideas for some tutu shoots. Here is where I enlist the help of you, my wonderful readers. I am looking for random, out of the ordinary locations. Think "hey why in the world is there a baby in a tutu waiting at a bus stop/old gas station/diner booth" type thing. Location ideas please? I will give you all full credit here, and you know, I may just be so grateful I throw in a headband/tutu gift if your suggestion is one of the main locales used.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com