Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunny Disposition

The weather here in New England has been heaven sent this week. The kids and I have picked up right where we left off, and have soaked up every delicious minute of being outdoors. Trust me, the state of my house can back me up on that.
I have been POWER (caps intended) walking the lake in my town. It is 4 miles from my house, around and back. I am making it all the way on average around 40 minutes. I am proud of this. I thought it would take me a while to get back in the swing of things. I even had a jogging partner on Saturday, when Ty and I raced most of our way on our trek. I am sorry I have remained absent during this time, but I can't find any part of me that has wanted to spend one second inside longer than necessary, and as I mentioned before, any indoor time was spent quickly pulling my house in order, doing the necessary things, and making food.Today we spent the day at my mom's house. We took some new tutu photos, with her great new camera, and of course tested it out on the kids too. Here are my favorite shot of each of them:
And here is a slideshow of ALL of the other ones

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com