Monday, March 8, 2010

Secret Time

Okay, I will admit my inner geek, but only to you readers. To preface this post I will say I have been mesmerized by The Academy Awards since I can remember. Maybe it is the actress in me, but I can actually feel the emotions of those awards. Since I am now embarrassed to ever watch them in front of anyone, I DVR them. I woke up bright and early to watch them. I knew I had to watch quickly because I wouldn't be able to listen to the radio, go online, or turn on the tv until I did. Well, it took me almost all day, watching it in snip-its here and there and this was not because I had to watch them this way. Folks, I had to stop because I'd cry too much, get emotional, and have to stop. I am almost twenty nine years old! Can someone tell me why The Academy Awards turn me into a fountain of tears?!?!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com