Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Silly Monkey Butt

Today in my house has been as crazy as the wind outside. It has been one of those days that I bowed down to and waved my white flag at around oh, say 9 am. It started when Ty woke up like a bat out of Hell. He was full of, well I'm still trying to figure out what, and got the boys going at quite an early time. Next down the line was Nate, who got a "magic bracelet that makes him walk like a different animal every hour", namely a penguin (did you even know how SLOW penguins wobble?) when we were trying to leave for school. Keira also added to the mix by learning to scold her brothers today. She sticks her pointer finger out, tucks her little chin down to her chest, raises her eyebrows and shouts "NA NA NA" (which we have translated to mean no, no, no.) Since her revelation, she likes to walk around the house and do this to anyone who is partaking in an activity she disapproves of.
I spent my morning finishing up errands I was washed out from doing yesterday, and then scrubbing my kitchen and bathroom. I now have mounds of laundry to clean and fold, and I want to hire a maid.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com