Saturday, April 17, 2010

Pot of Gold

It's cold and rainy here in good ol' New England. My kids have been forgiving of the weather, and are actually behaving quite well being cooped up in the house. I am trying my best to resist the power of my couch and bed and the blankets that keep calling my name. I am making an effort to get housework done so I can relax (after baseball practice) and bake cookies (I promised the kids) later.
I know that New England deserves a great big rainbow after this wet season. A pot of gold would be nice too.
Last night we made our pizzas, and the boys did most of the work this time! We all got in our jammies and watched The Princess and the Frog, and guess what, I mean GUESS WHAT?! Keira alternated sitting on my lap and Nathan's and watched the movie. Maybe it was her exhaustion setting in, but I'd like to think it was her innate girl factor that recognized a Disney Princess movie.
My heart was happy, and I can't tell you how much I look forward to making pizzas with the family and snuggling up together to watch a movie on Friday night.
I want to wish a precious little girl, Lily a very happy first birthday today. Lily's mom and I walked forever trying to get her and Keira to make their way into the world. It has been so fun seeing them both grow this year. I wish for health and happiness on your first birthday, sweet little Lily!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com