Sunday, April 18, 2010

I'm Learning

Some things I have learned about myself this weekend are
  • I love asparagus and could eat it every day, and am continuously finding new yummy ways to make it.
  • I have no idea where these tulips that magically grow under my forsythia bush are coming from, but we keep transplanting them into my garden. I am shocked at the difference a year makes and at all the beautiful colors sprouting up in the garden.
  • The hardest part about being a vegetarian is the smell of steak tips being grilled outside. It is honestly the only time I think twice about eating meat.
  • Along with asparagus I could drink Orangina every day as well. It makes me happy. I have to seriously limit myself, but I look forward to that ration like no one's business!
  • I am actually looking forward to school vacation week.
  • I can become the cool mom at baseball practice just by bringing a basketball and playing with all the kids.
  • I love playing basketball.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com