Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Last of the Twenties

I celebrated my twenty-ninth birthday this weekend. It was scorching hot and brightly sunny. I took the kids to the zoo and then spent some time at my mom's where we had cake and ice cream. Throughout the day I had a soundtrack of beeps from my phone, with so many sweet birthday wishes. It made me feel very loved, thank you.
I am determined this will be the year. The year I reclaim what is left of my body, and make it look damn good. The year I learn to balance family life/time and couple life/time. The year I also learn to make time for myself and actually stick to it. Regrouping is something that should not be taken lightly. Every mom needs it to be a successful mom, a less stressed mom, and more well rested mom, a more energetic mom.
I want to remember this last year of my twenties and know I felt good, no great.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com