Thursday, May 6, 2010

How Do I FIX This?

My followers know I have been cutting back on foods, and have been watching what I eat. I have been exercising (when I have any free time) and have been willing my body back in shape.
Here is what I have learned.
I have size 6 limbs with a size 10 stomach.
Seriously.
I received a generous bag of clothes from a friend and most of her stuff is a size 6, and I am sitting here writing in a super cute pair of size 6 jeans. (Lets see how many times I'm about to write size 6.) and they fit like a glove... but I can only button them up if I contort my deflated stomach in strange ways. How's that for a mental picture? How do I fix that? I am walking at least three times a week, usually more, and am alternating doing ab work and arm/weight work every day.
Moms, HELP!
How do I fix this? I am convinced that my abdominal muscles did not fully form back together this time around. Is my own vanity a medical reason for surgery? Will the insurance company go for that? Wishful thinking?
Seriously. I want ideas. I want to hear what you do. I want to be inspired by how you struggled with this and overcame it.
I refuse to live with a deflated tummy. I will not give up hope that I can have a tight, toned stomach once again. It will happen, it will, it will...
I do believe in fairies, I do, I do...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com