Friday, June 18, 2010

Here We Go Agin

A stomach bug has hit this household hard this week. Thankfully only three of us ( so far) are suffering. It has done wonders for my body confidence though, because my 2 lb/week weight loss goal was met only 3 days into the week. heck, at this rate, why not shoot for 4 lbs!
We are beginning to get into a rhythm for summer vacation, despite having lots of appointments and things scheduled the past few weeks. Brody got his staples out yesterday, and didn't even flinch. In fact I don't think he even realized they were being taken out. He is my tough little guy!
Keira is repeating EVERYTHING now. It seems like her vocabulary has tripled in the past week or so. Nate has been extremely active, and is missing school, and his classmates. He is keeping me o my toes trying to come up with creative things to keep him occupied.
On another note, although I briefly stopped running daily, to give the every other day run a try, I am back to every day again, because well to be honest, I need the stress relief at the end of the day. I am running 4 miles pretty much every night, and it feels great.
We have met a family that lives down the street from us, and Brody looks forward to seeing his new friend (who is also two.)
Ty has two more days of school left, and I am happy to report that he got an A+ on his Dustin Pedroia/biography report project. We're so proud of you Ty!
Not much other than that going on right now. Sometimes no news is the best news, right?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com