Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day Cookout

Hello! I hope everyone had a great weekend and got to honor the special Dads in their lives. We spent the day Saturday at Nathan's family's house, splashing around in the pool, eating delicious food, and roasting marshmallows by the fire. It was the definition of a perfect day.

my coppertone baby in pigtails for the first time!

Daddy's Girl

Soccer time

Ice cream!

Keira and her Honey/Godfather

The "babies" are loving this.

marshmallows and a glowing fire

Some arm wrestling fun

Riding on her Daddy's shoulders

Keira developed a new bond with her Uncle Adam.

The kids and I prepared a candle lit Father's Day Dinner on Sunday night.


And a special Happy Father's Day wish to my own dad. I miss you always, and love you very much.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com