Sunday, July 18, 2010

I Am A Stay At Home Mom, (for sure)

Here are the conversations currently happening in my head (yes, to answer that question, I do have full blown conversations in my head, lots of them, and sometimes I forget they are only in my head and try to include someone mid topic. Talk about awkward.)
  • Ty has been in Florida visiting his dad's family since Tuesday. He returns this coming Tuesday night. I miss him.
  • Ty has called me every morning and every night. Is it too much to ask that he does this whenever he leaves me for the rest of his life? I asked him that. He said "Chill out mom, you can't cry and expect me to contact you with details all the time, but I will call when I can, and I always miss you too. I love you."
  • Yup, I raised the above mentioned boy.
  • It has been hotter than Hades lately, but I WILL NOT COMPLAIN.
  • Nate is spending the next two nights with Nathan's parents.
  • I ONLY HAVE MY TWO BABIES FOR THE NEXT 48 HOURS.
  • My house is already too quiet.
  • Although I do not think there is anything wrong with it, I can not fathom how parents leave their children for extended periods of time. I mean I think even a whole day is too much for me to handle. I literally feel as if a part of me is missing every second I am away from my kids. I feel the need to constantly look over my shoulder, like I left the iron on, but a million times worse.
  • It's a good thing I stay at home with my kids because of my above mentioned craziness.
  • I am going to be away from my kids for slightly over 48 hours (all FOUR of them) in less than a month.
  • I need to make an appointment with my doctor to get some anxiety relieving medicine for those 48 hours.
  • I wasn't joking about that.
  • I need to record Keira's reaction to Dora The Explorer. It's is somewhere in between Beatles-Mania and Beiber-Mania.
  • I wasn't joking about that either. She almost fought Brody's teacher for a tiny Dora doll when it was time to put the toys away. I have my doubts that she will speak to her this week unless she gives her that Dora doll back for good.
  • Keira is a scrappy fighter, and knows how to use her pouts, cries, screams, and dirty looks like a pro.
  • Mama taught her well!
  • Sometimes I think having a daughter that has just the right amount of snobbiness, or bitchiness is a good thing. Is that strange?
  • I am so busy the next few days that I think it may help pass the time with the older two gone.
  • Probably not though.
  • I need to stop procrastinating about packing a bag for dinner on the beach. I already was too lazy to actually make dinner and went to the store and bought lunchables for Brody and Keira.
  • That makes me feel like a slacker mom.
  • Fresh guacamole should fix that feeling.
  • I really need to go. Dora is over and the chant for an encore showing is getting more desperate by the second.

2 comments:

Lillian said...

I do exactly the same thing, I start talking to myself in my head, and sometimes outloud. If one of these internal conversations makes me angry I usually yell something loudly, then I turn around and see my sister standing there giving me a weird look.
Oh well, she already knew I was crazy, these occasions just back it up a bit more

Leah said...

i too secretly LOVE that Lily has just a bit of bitchiness in her. girls these days NEED it in my opinion!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com