Tuesday, July 20, 2010

15 Months

This girl, the one here in these photos has somehow bewitched me into thinking she is now a whole 15 months old. How did she do that?!?! And that crooked smile? Makes my heart sing.


She is spunky and full of life. She holds true to the meaning of her name (fiery) yet has such a soft side, a loving side, a nurturing side, a protective side, a girly side.


She is now 18lbs 10oz and 29 3/4 inches long. She's a peanut. Don't let her size fool you though, she's as smart as can be and knows way more than I could begin to fathom (she is already knows how to speed up time!)
She is an old soul. She loves to place her hand on my face, and she stares into the deepest part of me, communicating in an uncanny way. She is my Nessie.


I couldn't be more grateful to know this precious little 15 month old girl, and to be a main character in the Story of Her Life.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com