Monday, August 16, 2010

I didn't mean to!

We're back! I had the most unbelievable time in San Francisco this weekend. I have so much to write about, once I have composed myself and have caught up on the exhaustion, which is finally hitting me.
I do want to share this though, because it made me laugh. As I have said before, sometimes I give dirty looks. They are totally unintentional, and they get me into a LOT of trouble.
This photo is case and point. My memories of the wedding were nothing but happy, fun, dancing, laughing, sometimes so hard that I cried.
Apparently I took a brief moment to look like a total bitch though. Here is that moment, captured.
And here I am, showing you. This was probably within minutes of me singing "Don't Stop Believin'" by Journey into a microphone, with the bride's two sisters, if that is any sort of reference to my absolutely non bitchy mood.
Always a class act.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com