Monday, September 27, 2010

Bitchfest 2010

Hello! Welcome to Bitchfest 2010. I am your host, Nicole.

Every part of my body aches from the massive sinus infection that has taken over my body. I am coming off of an intensely busy weekend, and have a rough week ahead of me.

Wah wah wah.

Brody is having surgery tomorrow morning and I am so paranoid that he's going to get sick. Okay, I am afraid all of the kids will get sick and I will have to juggle everyone's needs and I hate prioritizing my children. It seems cruel.

Once again I will make my call to the masses, I NEED HELP! I NEED ANOTHER ONE OF ME!

Gosh, with all the smartypants out there, you think they could take time from there search of antidotes to incurable diseases, and read my blog, and create a clone of me, or a robot personal assistant, or something.

I'm kidding.

Unless there is a smartypants out there reading this that is looking for such a side job. In that case, email me pronto, por favor.

For those of you who have had front row seats for Bitchfest, bravo, you are sure getting your money's worth!
(Okay, I'll admit that I would not be getting through it all without you select few that have checked in on me. I owe you. You know who you are.)

And as for the rest of you, who have been forced into Bitchfest against your will, well thanks for you patronage. I swear I am a happy, fun loving gal deep down, but life is literally emptying its bowels in my world right now. It's great.

Have I ever told you I am sarcastic? Some people don't like sarcasm.

In all seriousness, I know things can always get worse. I know there are many other people going through much more, and far greater difficulties. I know I am being a brat. I get it. We just have an awful lot on our plates, and there seems to be more added every day. Waking up sick was the most recent.

Until I just got interrupted writing by a phone call from Nathan telling me he had to have oral surgery tomorrow.

I couldn't make this stuff up.

And on that note, I'd like to make an official announcement that Bitchfest 2010 will be extended due to popular demand.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com