Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 11

So I am trying to stay positive and to generally salvage this day BUT

I have a killer migraine, and have since about 15 minutes after I woke up.

There is no school today, for staff development, naturally.

It is raining, of course.

I tried, I really did. I did my best not to scream in pain any time my kids turned on a light, or ask me to get up to get them something, or talk so loudly right in my ear.

I did curse Nick Jr for playing any commercials at all, because commercials mean I turn into a jungle gym. Don't the executives there know my 18 month old will only sit still if Dora and Diego are playing non stop?

It is 1:09 pm and I am fearful that this day is lost. I am hoping there is some family movie I can get all of the kids to agree on so I can rest again. Rest until I have to get up and cook dinner with lights on and actually drive to football. Ugh the thought of all that is making my stomach turn.

This too shall pass.
It will get better.
I will not have a migraine forever.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com