Friday, October 22, 2010

Day 6

In like a lion out like a lamb.

Today was filled with crazy kids.

I had to get myself in check. I think at least one child was screaming at all times for the majority of the day.

The most screaming/crying/ear shattering wails came from Brody who was mad at me for washing Ty's dirty, smelly football practice clothes. What can I say, the boy loves football. And he loves wearing the gear.

I decided what we needed was a turn around. We walked to the grocery store to pick up some pizza essentials.
We made yummy pizzas (pepperoni and cheese for the kids and sun dried tomato and artichokes for me.. and Keira who thinks tomatoes are the greatest food in the world.)
We watched A Goofy Movie.
And we regrouped and refreshed ourselves.
Now we are happy and Mr Potato Head is trying out some new looks.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com