Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 7 and Day 8

Like whoa.

Let me repeat.

Like whoa.


I recently watched an episode of Oprah and it was on multiple personalities. I am fascinated by this. She was talking to someone with 20 different personalities and was asking what it was like to not be in control, or if they were aware of the switch, and there was a discussion of how everyone experiences this to some degree, like when you are driving and go on auto pilot and realize you have no recollection of how you got to where you are.

Well, it is Sunday night and I think I have been on auto pilot for the past two days.

Not joking around here.

We have been up early, had sports each day, were rarely home, visited with family, and generally just went non stop (that is my attempt at making this short, and not boring you with all the details. Nathan says I need to get to the point sometimes, and I'm sure as you, my readers know, I can make a short story long, like this explanation for example, so I am trying this whole being concise thing. There.)

But the point is, although at times it was chaotic, and there was the fact that we were so busy that I ended up having to rush home from Boston last night to get to the grocery store before it closed, (but on a side note, I know I just promised more concise... but I did a week's worth of grocery shopping with all four kids in twenty minutes. Seven dinners, school snacks for the week, breakfasts and lunches, again with four kids, twenty minutes. That has got to be some sort of record.) SO my point, again, is that even though it was crazy, it was filled. It was not until we came home for a late dinner and bed that my legs ever stopped.

And this upcoming week? Well lets just say it is a doozy, but I'm okay with that. I am welcoming that this week.

And on a side note, with all of this running around and not being home, my house has never been cleaner.

I win.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com