Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Oh To Have GIRL!!!

For those of you who have endured my words and thoughts over the past couple of years (yes I am going on two whole years of this thing called blogging!), you got to experience my joys over having a daughter.

Don't get me wrong, I love my boys.

Love 'em to pieces.

But this morning as I tried to comb two wild boys' thick hair to look school acceptable, even when the oldest promised me he would be messing it up the second he got on the bus, made me appreciate the moment that just occurred.

My little princess brought me over her detangler (it is a necessity) and then ran off and got her brush, and plopped herself down in my lap and giggled with excitement.

Excitement over me doing her hair.

It's the little things folks. In the midst of all the chaos, these are the moments that spring up on me that make me stop and smile.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com