Saturday, November 6, 2010

Day 20

Twenty days. I will eventually go into the reason that prompted me to embark on this journey. For twenty days I have made a conscious effort to live each day with the knowledge that life is short, and I need to make the most of every precious second.
Today was another migraine day for me. What does a mom do when she's feeling under the weather and it's rainy?
Well this mom makes playdough.(photo courtesy of Nate, I know I look thrilled... this was while we were deciding what color to make the playdough.)

So instead of typing a whole lot (because I am smack in the middle of baking cookies with the kids), I will illustrate two hours of playdough making/playing with pictures.the kids were really excited. We got out all the cookie cutters and some other baking goodies to make it fun.
Brody, who normally has some major issues keeping his hands clean, did shockingly well.
Nate was making me pizza and cookies galore!
This was Keira's favorite accessory. She was singing "roll, roll roll!"
The kids thought it was lots of fun to make me things to eat (photo by Nate)
photo by Nate.
photo by Nate

My gracious daughter force feeding me her creation. Photo by Nate (thanks Nate)
Nate's playdough monster.

The day turned out to be a good one. We were even able to get together and snuggle up for a Friday night movie, one of our favorite things to do.

During this difficult time, I am so proud of my kids for banding together and being so compassionate and caring.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com