Friday, November 5, 2010

Day 19

Yesterday was a day of recovery for me. Recovering from a tough day before, getting a grip on emotions, sorting through them all.

I'm not going to lie, I didn't do a whole lot yesterday. My day consisted of the rainy day dragging of my feet. I managed to do some laundry and to do the dishes, but my willpower just wasn't there. I much preferred curling up with the kids and watching some t.v. and reading some good books. If only they enjoyed napping as much as I do...

I have been feeling slightly under the weather. I know my body is working hard to fight off the cold that has been circulating around the house. Some have gotten it worse than others. As it usually goes with illnesses in the house, I am the last to get it. So there's that to look forward to.

But maybe I'll get lucky.

Maybe the powers that be will know my plate is full.

Then again, there is the saying that you are never given more than you can handle. I guess I should be honored that I apparently I can handle a lot?

The day was a somewhat relaxing day. I really can't say there was anything too exciting, or out of the ordinary that occurred, but that is kind of nice, isn't it? A day of nothing?

Well then again, I don't think snuggling with my babies is nothing. I think it is kind of perfect.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com