Thursday, November 25, 2010

Day 39

Half day Wednesdays. I forgot what you were like.

I sat down around 430pm for the first time all day and thought to myself,

"what the hell just happened?"

That sums up my day, day 39.

I swept my floor nine times. I put two rounds of dishes through the dishwasher. I played and cleaned up trains and train tracks about fifteen times. I was mortified when I stepped into the boys' room every single time I went in it. (My pleas for Brody to stop trying on clothes didn't go too well.)

So when Keira crashed at 630pm, and Nate and Ty occupied themselves with a video game, and Brody climbed up to snuggle between Nathan and I to watch the Bruins, I felt no guilt for stopping myself in my tracks. I felt no guilt for not picking up the evening round of toys, the crayons on the table, the cups still on the counter.

It was a full day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com