Friday, December 24, 2010

Day 68

Okay, okay.. It is not technically Christmas yet, but I am posting now because I just washed my couch and I am waiting for it to dry so Santa can come put presents out.

I did the rest of my cleaning and scrubbing (aside from the two pesky baskets of folded laundry that have been sitting, calling my name, magically increasing in size so that they are so overwhelming that I turn into a five year old stomping my feet saying "I won't put them away, I just WON'T!")

I just set my alarm clock for 4:55am, because I am making Pioneer Woman's Burgundy Mushrooms, and they cook for nine hours.  I then told the kids they can not get up before 7:30 because I just have to try and get another hour of sleep after I start cooking the mushrooms.

They better be damn good mushrooms.

Ty pulled his tooth out tonight and made a big bloody mess in the bathroom that I had just bleached to a sparkle and a burn your nose from the smell clean.

So because I do not think I will have the energy to post tomorrow, I will wish you all a very Merry, Happy Christmas.

And I will leave you with a few photos from our trip to Zoo Lights this year with Nathan's Dad, from Nate's "Polar Express Day" in school, and from tree decorating.



















Ho, ho. ho!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com