Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Day 70 ~And Then It Snowed

 You may have heard we got some snow here on the East Coast.  We woke up to about a foot and a half (if not more) of snow on Monday.  Nathan worked hid butt off to snow blow in the morning before heading to work.
Although I felt a bit better, I still was not feeling great, but I bundled up the kids anyway, and fulfilled my motherly duties of bringing the kids out to play in the fresh snow.
They had a blast.

And since we were out already, I decided I wanted, or I should say I decided I needed to go out and use my gift card from Nathan and get my new running sneakers (I went with the Reebok runtone sneakers) and get a new running-in-cold-weather zip up top with zipper pockets.  (I scored big time with a Columbia microfleece)
Since I was out, I told Nate he could use one of his Game Stop gift cards and get some more Wii games.
I spent the rest of the day cleaning, putting Christmas decorations away, and taking mini breaks when I felt really sick.
When Nathan came home I took an hour nap, and then forced myself to get up and make dinner for the kids.
Once we got the kids settled for the night, Nathan and I both crashed from exhaustion.
Oh father winter, please be kind this year.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com