Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 104

I hit the gym early today.  Okay it wasn't 5am early.  It was after Ty got to school and the temptation to catch up on my DVR was setting in, so I jumped up, got dressed, got the kids dressed and booked it out the door.  It was that, or sink into my couch, put off cleaning until I had to, barter with the kids to gain t.v. rights, you know, basically just have a wash of a day.

So I got up, got out and ran.  It was a great run.  It was a needed run.
My body is thanking me.  Or it is yelling at me for pushing it so hard, but I will take that as a thank you.

Photos.

My mom has had these on her camera, and sent them to me yesterday. 

 









Enjoy your day!  Get up and get going!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com