Sunday, January 30, 2011

Days 102 , 103 and 104

I know, behind again.

This weekend has flown by.

I have marathon grocery shopped.  I have hit the gym.  I have baked for a friend's 30th birthday party, I have celebrated that friend's 30th birthday, I have cleaned, I have read books, I have played, I have been up until at least 1 in the morning the past two nights, and woke up not too long after that, I have kissed boo boos, laughed a lot, I have hugged the ones I love, and I have let laundry and dishes pile up so I could snuggle my babies.

Overall it has been a wonderful, crazy, life filled three days.

Now, at 6:45pm on Sunday night I am officially ready to crash.  That's a lie.  I am beyond ready to crash.  I am a zombie.  I could fall asleep anywhere right now.  But I am going to try and catch up on a little laundry and put the dishes in the dishwasher so all the catch up cleaning won't seem quite so intimidating in the morning. 

Oh and I have lots and lots of pictures for you... I will get to that tomorrow, I promise!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com