Saturday, February 19, 2011

Days 119-122

So I feel the level at which I am behind is overwhelming.

There comes a point in which I say "Shit, I am so behind on blogging, but I want to play with the kids, enjoy the sudden warm weather, self tan, hi-light my hair, watch a totally mindless show like The Kardashians..."  Normal stuff, right?

On that note I should tell you that I did watch some Kardashian show, and it is a half hour that I will never get back, BUTT (ha ha) it made me think wearing ten pounds of eye makeup a day is totally fine, that I should dress up every day, that I was too white and my hair needed to look on point (hence the self tanning and new hi-lights) and lastly it made me work my butt (literally) so much at the gym that I am currently standing up to type because my gluteus maximus is so sore.

My week can be summed up with the gym in the morning, various errands and running around afterward, hanging out with friends and their babies, going on a girls night movie date with my best friend, preparing for school vacation week next week, basketball practice, grocery shopping, fishing pasta out of Keira's nose, fishing Mr Potato Head parts out of Keira's nose, trying to convince Brody that his sister's capri tights were not acceptable to wear in public, signing Nate and Ty up for baseball, helping with homework, and the list goes on and on and on.

So here are a few photos to help give you a visual.

 Keira and Nate coloring at school while Brody was with his teacher.

This is when Keira and Brody splattered chocolate all over themselves and my house, and the bathtub cleaning that followed.


Brody with his cute little hair do for the day.

Ty's bloody, fat lip he got at school (he tripped while playing basketball at recess.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com