Sunday, February 20, 2011

Days 123 AND 124

This weekend has flown by in the oddest way.  It seemed to drag on and never end, but then suddenly, Sunday night, here you are.  School Vacation week is knocking at the door, and I have my four babies nestled under their blankets on the floor of the playroom/computer room, right under my feet, watching a movie.
Let me also add, they are freshly bathed/showered babies, so they smelled really good.  No stinky heads.  The clean smell was encompassing the room until about ten minutes ago when someone started a farting contest and my gagging and gasps for fresh air made the contest so much more enjoyable for them.

Welcome to my life.

We got a surprise offer of my brother in law's couch which was hardly ever used, so out went our old couch, and in came a nice, pretty, not stained with yogurt, spit up, and no iron burn *yet* new couch.

I've felt kind of out of it this weekend.  I've been running around, but it feels like I have not accomplished nearly as much as I should have.  I don't know how to explain it.

About a week ago, I bought 8 boxes of oatmeal.

Yes, I said eight boxes.


There was this promotion that I heard about from a coupon-ing friend.  Basically, after buying those boxes I was able to score two free lift tickets.  It is a pretty amazing deal considering lift tickets are super expensive.  I received them in the mail Saturday.


Then there was this photo taken moments ago.  I was actually trying to capture Keira's profile.  Her hair to be exact.  I put some heavy duty conditioner in her hair tonight and brushed it for a long time.  Her curls were looser for a few brief moments, and I was shocked to see her mullet was growing out far more than I thought.  I was so excited I decided to take a photo, but she kept turning and making this ridiculous face that made me laugh really hard, so naturally she kept doing it, like any smart performer would.  So no hair picture, just this crazy face.



Prayers for survival of school vacation week are greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com