Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Days 125,126, and 127

I don't mean to sound like a broken record, but I am going to be honest.  I am working like crazy at the gym to reclaim my body (it is a "need to get back in amazing shape before I turn 30 and my metabolism turns to shit" thing) and I feel like I have killed it this week.
Today I ran for an hour straight.  I am so proud of this accomplishment that I called/texted a few people who know my psychotic workout regime when I was done to share this fact.  I know it is boring to talk about it so much, but I can't help it.  I am working hard, and I am proud at what I was able to push my body to do the past three days.

Monday night Nathan and I stayed up late re-organizing our bedroom/Keira's room.  I was not on board to do it, because I was tired and I knew it was going to be a big project (we didn't finish until after 11) and quite frankly I did not want to find places for things I knew I had no place for.  Five bags of things we threw away, and three bags of things to donate later, it is done, and of course I am happy we did it.

It seems for the first time ever my family is not sick (knock on wood), but everyone else around us is.  A few of the kids had a minor stomach thing earlier in the week, but it was gone in 24 hours, and there was no fever or complaining, just some running to the bathroom.  That may have been due to an excessive amount of apples eaten in a day.  My kids are hyper sensitive to apples.  I know it is weird.

Anyway, we had all these playdates set up for the week and one by one they have been canceled because as I said, everyone around us is sick.  I am waiting for that completely inopportune time for my family to finally catch whatever is going around, but for now, we haven't, and for that I am super thankful.  And the kids have been surprisingly great this week so far, which is making vacation week so much more bearable than normal.



 My snuggle bug for the night, Brody.  He insisted we take pictures together.  I have like 20 on my phone.
The new living room couch.  It feels so grown up and nice.  The kids have been forbidden from it.  I'm joking... sort of.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com