Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 128

Today was not extraordinary.  It was quite quiet to be honest.  We hit the gym, came home, cleaned, relaxed a bit, snuggled a bit, played a bit.  We did a lot of bits.
We are gearing up for a busy day of an early morning audition-ish thing for the kids, off to meet friends for lunch and go see Toy Story 3 on ice.  (This has been what we have been looking forward to all week.)

 Nate raiding my fridge.  Yes I know the door is a bit disorganized right now.  Don't hate.

 A photo by Tyler.  He said I looked mad.  I  think I look preoccupied.
 Keira being Keira.
She was super cuddly and cute.  I love having a girl.  Can you tell?


My agency contacted me asking me to submit a bathing suit picture for the role of a ring card girl for the new Kevin James film, "Here Comes The Boom."  I was super hesitant, and worried, and totally against submitting anything.  It made me raid my drawers for bathing suits and look at myself and analyze my body in front of a mirror.  Totally normal, and not at all crazy, right? 
Okay, so I am holding my breath posting this, but I thought in the sense of keeping it real, I would go ahead and post it.  It was taken from farther away, and I know it is sort of blurry.  It is motivation for me to kick it up a notch for beach season.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com