Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 129

It was the best of days, it was the worst of days...

No seriously, it was.

We were up and out of the house by 8am.  Sadly this was about fifteen minutes behind schedule.  We darted off to Newton for a casting for the kids, which we waited for about 45 minutes to have their pictures taken. 

After that we rushed to my mom's house so I could pick up her camera to borrow for the day.  We then dashed to my house so I could pick up a few things that I forgot, and headed right back out to my friend's house.

We had a great time at my friend's having lunch and getting pumped up to see Toy Story on Ice.  We then left and had a BALL at Toy Story.  I can not express enough gratitude to my friend for taking us all to see it.  It was so much fun watching all of our kids interact, and it is always great to see their moms and have adult conversation.

By the time we got home it was almost dinner time, and I had to make a grocery store run.  I made my list and headed out, only to get a very upsetting phone call on the way home.  Because of the personal and upsetting nature of the call, I am choosing not to discuss the nature of the call here, but I will say, it left me shaking, sobbing and with my heart beating out of my chest.  I ran into the house to talk to Nathan for about 3 seconds, before going as fast as I possibly could to attend to the matter.

When I returned home it was about seven, and thankfully Nathan had fed the kids for me.  I snuggled the kids up with their pillows and blankets and put on a movie for them.  Brody and Keira ended up wanting to sit on the couch with me and we all passed out by eight.

I woke up at 11:30 to strange classical music, that sounded far away and kind of static-y.  I searched and searched for it's mystery source to no avail.

I gave up out of frustration (and maybe a bit because of the creepy factor) and went to bed.

(The mystery was solved this morning... one of the boy's headphone walkie talkies had been left on and somehow picked up a classical music signal.  Super strange and random.)

The kids keeping themselves entertained during our 45 minute wait at the casting.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com