Thursday, March 3, 2011

Days 134 and 135

All that talk about miraculously not being sick as flown so far out the window that I think it may be out of the Earth's atmosphere altogether at this point.

I am thankfully not speaking of the kids (despite Brody's random 24 hour fever, all the kids are fine.)  I am speaking about myself.

I believe this is what death feels like.

I can not remember being this sick.

How am I even typing right now?  Some heavy duty ibuprofen and a little caffeine via green tea.

I knew Tuesday night I was coming down with something, but got up early to do a 5am gym time on Wednesday, in hopes of sweating it out.  Boy was that dumb.
I rapidly became moire and more ill, my fever rising and not stopping.  I have been in and out of consciousness ever since.

Besides a high fever, I have chills and am achy all over, and a horrid cough that makes my head feel like it is going to explode.

I am praying it gets better and leaves my body soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com