Sunday, March 6, 2011

Days 137 and 138

Recovery is slowly coming along.  It certainly isn't fun or easy, but at least it is something.
Nathan was offered free Celtics tickets for Friday night, so since he took Ty last time, he took Nate this time.  I watched MegaMind with Brody and Keira, while Ty opted to watch the Red Sox/Celtics, and one other basketball game.

My mom offered to take the kids on Saturday, so I was able to rest some more.  Usually I have to force myself to rest and take it easy, but thankfully sleep came easily. 

I have to use my inhalers around the clock, as frequently as is allowed, and I hate the jittery, shaky feeling that they give me.

The heavy duty medicine I am on, I can only take right before bed.  It knocks me out, and makes my brain feel fuzzy.  This is a good thing while going to bed, because I can actually sleep, and am rarely woken up by coughing fits, but when I have to use my inhaler, and have already taken the medicine, my body feel at war with itself, where my brain is saying go to sleep, yet my whole body is shaking like it was just given an injection of adrenaline.  That is the only way I know how to describe it.
I think my fever is mostly gone, which is a massive step forward. 

Ty's team played in the first round of basketball playoffs today, as the underdogs of the game.  His team led for most of the game, but the other team came back and tied it up, and then in the last minute of the game they scored and won!

 Keira trying om her new bathing suit (I bought a 2T, but it is way too big) however she refused to take it off.
I found this picture in my phone.  One of the boys must have snapped it one day when I  fell asleep on Brody.  He makes a lovely pillow, and a wonderful snuggle partner.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com