Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 139 ~ Being Nicole

Recently some photos were posted on facebook from Nathan's brother Jesse, and his wife Brandie's East Coast wedding reception.
Naturally I criticized (in my head) the photos with me in them.

Here I will let you into my head so you can understand why I am such a weirdo.




I am always amazed that I have such a big mouth.  Or that I open it really widely, and animatedly when I talk.  This shouldn't be such a shock, but alas, I see this and I think it looks like I am about to eat someone's head.

Family photo with Nathan's fam.  I immediately looked at Sharon here.  I also feel slightly embarrassed that my big head is half covering Bob's face and ruining the shot.  Also, why did I feel the need to pose with my hand on my hip.  Not the red carpet Nicole, not the red carpet.  Nathan looks sufficiently awkward an uncomfortable with having his photo taken though.  That makes me laugh.  A lot.

This photo feels slightly voyeuristic.  I think I look like I was judging someone.  Or thinking in my head something not nice.  I probably was doing this.  Sometimes I am a bad person and think really bad things.  I would have to know what/who I was looking at to know and share it though.  Maybe I was looking at someone having their photo taken and posing with one hand on their hip.  Because, who would do something like THAT?  Also... boobs.

One of the most fun nights ever dancing was this night right here.  However, I will tell you I announced this night that I was going to be a millionaire by teaching fist pumping classes in gyms.  True story.  I totally announced that.  By the looks of it, I was practicing for my class.  Also, my legs look pleasantly thin, yet I have an intense urge to go to inner thigh lifts.

I love Brandie.  Also... BOOBS.  (Sorry dad.)

I am laughing a LOT at this.  I have no idea what amazing dance move I was doing, but I think it is fantastic and I intend on breaking it out all the time now.
Boobs.

Okay, I am obsessed with this one for a few reasons.  The first being, I am doing an "ugly laugh" the cousin of the "ugly cry", do you know the difference?  A pretty cry is simple, some tears, maybe a few unsteady breaths.  An ugly cry is where you can't catch your breath, your face gets blotchy and red, there may be some snot dripping out of your nose, and you usually are unable to make any sense.
Take that an apply it to laughing.  A normal laugh is a normal laugh, but then there is an ugly laugh, where you (in my case) apparently get a double chin, and you may snort a time or two, can't catch your breath, and may even pee your pants a tad bit, or a whole lot. 
Another reason? Ba-Ba-Ba-BOOBS
Anyway, now that we've cleared that up, I remember dancing and laughing this night, and the fact that there is a photo capturing a very major ugly laugh, makes me happy.  I'm pretty sure when Brandie visits next month, there will be many more ugly laughs.


Your welcome for wasting a few of your brain cells on the nonsense that floats around in my brain.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com