Monday, March 21, 2011

Days 152 and 153

The weekend wrap up.

When things occur throughout each day, and even more so during the weekend, I tend to think sometimes "oh this is a good thing to write about" and then of course, my mind tucks that thought in some deep cavern and when I go to retrieve it, it is seemingly lost.  I will remember whatever it was somewhere during my third load of laundry, while scrubbing crayon off the floor, and rushing to get a backpack packed, naturally.

This weekend I almost have gotten us caught up with laundry, although the folded clothes have yet to make their way into the drawers (that is on the schedule for today.)

I officially reunited with the gym.  I refuse to let pneumonia win and take back all the hard work I have put in this past year.  It is so easy for a procrastinator like myself to use it as an excuse.  Well guess what?  I'm not letting it happen.  Not this time.

We kept things pretty laid back Saturday, and hung around the house getting things done, playing outside during some downtime, watching a movie at night.  It was good.

Sunday I woke up to make cookies for one of my best friends and her husband who had their second son on Saturday evening, and got the house in order, then headed off to run a couple of errands and color hair.  The kids played at my mom's house, and had a blast.  That evening my car started acting funny, and until we figure out what is wrong and fix it, I am not driving, which creates a whole heap of chaos, but we'll work it out.  I still got to go visit my friend's cute, snuggly, teeny-tiny baby boy, who is as cute as can be.  I love babies.  I LOVE babies. I love babies.

So now, here are some pictures.  Enjoy!












No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com