Saturday, February 28, 2009

Quick Fill In

Hello folks!
Here's just a quick fill-in. Yesterday an hour before our nephew, Liam's birthday party Brody suddenly got a fever and became lethargic. We gave him Tylenol and warned everyone to stay away from him. He seemed to feel better, then passed out in my arms. I moved him to the playpen and he woke up throwing up about an hour later. Yay. (I blame that little Monkey Joe's trip for this, even though I scrubbed their hands as soon as they were done...)
He ran a pretty high fever all night and although he seems to only have a low grade one now, I know it could go back up again this afternoon/evening, but am keeping my fingers crossed it won't. Other than that we had a great time at Liam's party. I can't believe he's already six years old! I remember visiting him in the hospital when he was born, only a few months after Nathan and I started dating.
Ty had done a "character scrapbook" report for school a month ago, and got his grade on it, and got the highest score possible! I am so proud of him and all of his hard work!!!
Nate has been writing and spelling more and more lately. To add to his fun quirks, when he sees a sign, or billboard, or something similar, he now tries to spell his name or "find" (as he says) his name in the sign. In other words, he looks for all the letters in his name, and I think it gives him a sense of calm when he finds his name. More reasons to love Nate!
Nathan's back is still bothering him, and he'll be going to physical therapy to try and get as much relief as he can.
I'm trying to get as much done around the house as I can today (on very little sleep from being up with Brody) and disinfecting as much as I can. Nathan is headed to a going away party for one of our friends tonight (he just recently enlisted,) and I am having a relaxing night at home. My friend Kerrie is coming over, and I always have fun when we're together.
Oh, and I tripped and fell pretty much right on my stomach today (I braced as much as I could) but I got up and felt Keira move around. It has been quite the day.
We have another busy week filled with dentist appointments (my kids actually love the dentist) and if Brody is well enough, he is going back to get a shot, amongst other things. The light at the end of the tunnel is our potluck dinner/game night on Friday night which I am already looking forward to.
Hope you're all doing well!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com