Thursday, March 12, 2009

Doctor Update

Hello
The boys had their dentist appointments yesterday and did great. Ty unfortunately had a cavity, and will get that filled next week. Their next routine dentist visit, 6 months from now, Brody will have his first visit.
I had my 36 week appointment today. I am now measuring at 39 weeks. They are thinking she is already around 7 1/2lbs. Her head is very much down and she seemed to think her head was pretty much going to stay there since she is so large now. They did not check for any dilation because they were worried it could start labor, and they'd like to hold off on that for at least another week.
My next appointment is Monday and I should know even more at that point.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com