Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Nine Months

Here it is... my enormous, rapidly growing belly. Nine months along. I have reached the point where little miss Keira can be born anytime. Am I ready? Well, look at my belly and ask yourself if you would be ready to not carry that weight around anymore. Am I really ready for another baby to be here? Surprisingly I think I finally am. The lack of sleep I have been getting the past few weeks has finally become a normal thing (there is no way I can get comfy at night anymore, and I toss and turn and get up to go to the bathroom and drink water constantly) so I am prepared for sleepless nights. I am now just looking forward to Keira's grand entrance into the world, as I think how a baby enters and their unique birth story says so much about the baby as a person.
Now I can't go into labor this weekend because it is my grandmother's 80th birthday, and I can't go into labor next weekend because it is Nathan's surprise 30th birthday and his parents' annual Irish/Celtic party. Any other time, we're good to go. Wish me luck in the weeks ahead!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my!!
Look at you! You POPPED! But as always you look wonderful..
Let me know if you need help with anything pre/post baby! Jack and I would be more then happy to come over and give a helping hand!

- Lacey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com