Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Paranoia

I got the notice I've been dreading. A girl was confirmed with the flu in 1st grade at Ty's school. Since seasonal flu is not usually seen until DECEMBER (hint hint to those who may be in denial that it is probably not that flu), they are pretty positive it is H1N1. Eight children were absent from ONE classroom yesterday with ILS (flu like symptoms) and personally, I am ready for the school to be closed and cleaned.
Here is my major issue. Why, please God tell me why people send their children to school sick? And why do adults go out sick? Do you realize that WE can make this the best or worse case scenario by our choices??? Not to sound harsh, but DO NOT ACT SO STUPIDLY!!! Stay the hell home!! No one will thank you for giving them this. Here's a tip, if you are achey, if you have a sore throat, cough, cold, you should be tested for the goddamn flu!
And that concludes my rant of the morning.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com