Friday, December 18, 2009

Bullets

  • I have a major cooking day today
  • Christmas shopping is nearly complete!
  • Keira tried to climb up the stairs today, yikes.
  • I love hearing Keira's sweet little voice.
  • Brody looks like a mini Nathan. I think they should dress up as Dr Evil and mini me for Halloween next year.
  • Yesterday I got a text from my wonderful, dear friend Meg asking me what I was doing (she lives in California) and I found out she was home, and was coming to visit me. I cleared my day, because there is nothing better than having a friend you don't get to see often come visit.
  • On that same subject, I think my boys may have scared her daughter, and they each put up a pretty good fight for their attention. I have actually never heard Brody attempt to speak to another child as much as he did to her daughter. I should add he was pantless the whole time.
  • When I returned home from errands yesterday I found out that my wonderful child Brody had stolen a shirt from an unnamed store. He had somehow, wriggled out of his jacket, put on the shirt (a Boston Bruins Jersey) and then put his jacket back on. I was unaware until we were home and I took his jacket off. Oops.
  • As those close to me know, I find complete joy in putting things in alphabetical order. This stops with helping Ty put his spelling words in alphabetical order because he takes all the fun out of it by complaining about how much he hates it.
  • It is below freezing here. Nate wanted to play outside early yesterday morning despite my warnings of his fingers/ears/limbs falling off from frostbite. When he came in (20 minutes later) he ran up to me and asked me if his nose was red. I said yes, to which he broke out into a huge smile and said "Now I know how Rudolph got his red nose!"

1 comment:

tristanandavery.blogspot.com said...

Love that Brody was pantless :) Classic!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com