Saturday, January 9, 2010

And the Fun Continues (In Bulletpoints)

  • Preface: Somebody call the Waaahhhhh-mbulence.
  • I have become an expert diarrhea in diaper scooper. Moms... c'mon, you know this is a skill.
  • We watched Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs last night, and my mom brought us dinner. That was the most blissful part of my day and night.
  • I can barely go a full two minutes without attempting to cough up my ENTIRE lung.
  • We went to bed early last night (8pm) to get rest. I was woken up at 10:52pm by Keira projectile vomiting all over my neck, chest, and even a bit of my face. She looked like one of those gags in the movies where a thick steady stream of vomit comes shooting out of the character's mouth for an unnatural amount of time. I actually had time to think that as she continued to recreate an exorcist moment all over me. She promptly whimpered and went back to sleep, I picked up my phone and called Nathan (who is not sick and was downstairs) to please come bring me things to clean up. I was too tired and sick to even shower after that. Go ahead and judge.
  • Brody woke up at 4am, climbed out of his crib, and went downstairs. Since the exorcist child had just woken up to refuel for her next showing, I told Nathan to get him.
  • Nathan got up and retrieved him, only to have Brody turn to him and projectile vomit on him. Nathan had enough sense to aim him towards the sink as soon as it started coming out though.
  • K woke up bright and early, we sat down on the couch to play and she decided that the crusty baby vomit smell was not enough, so she added explosive diarrhea (that somehow shot out of her pants and all over MY pants and the floor) to the mix. I wish I was exaggerating even a little bit here, but I shit you not. Ha, get it... I know, I know, but my sense of humor is all that is getting me through this.
  • I have still not showered.
  • It is not even 8am.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com