Friday, January 8, 2010

Virus-Gate 2010

This morning Keira ran a fever again, and had a very difficult morning. After speaking with her doctor, he decided she should be seen again. Her lungs sounded better, still coarse though. His concern was the fever and constant diarrhea she has had since the first. He decided to order stool samples and I am on a strict diet to help her (because I am still breastfeeding.) My question was how do you collect a stool sample from a diaper when it's all liquid (and diapers absorb liquid.) n I have to line her diaper with plastic wrap and I have a handy scooper (I can probably just pour most of it in the vile though.) Gross. I have so much more respect for lab techs who have to deal with all kinds of poop on a daily basis.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com