Monday, April 12, 2010

Thank You

I will be doing a detailed post about Keira's first birthday party soon, but for now I will say thank you.
Thank you Mother Nature for shining down on us and breaking the birthday-party-downpour-curse.
Thank you Sarah for sending delicious cookies to send everyone home with. They looked as amazing as they tasted.
Thank you Amiee for designing a gorgeous birthday banner that made me smile every time I looked at it.
Thank you Stephanie for coming to take photographs. I anxiously anticipate seeing the memories and moments you captured.
Thank you Victoria for the beautiful dress Keira wore. You are everything we could have asked for and more being Keira's Godmother. She is so lucky to have you as such an intricate part of her life.
And thank you to family and dear friends. You made this day special. You made it filled with love and smiles and laughter. Thank you for your generosity. Thank you for spending your afternoon with us. Thank you for making beautiful wishes for her. Thank you for celebrating the birth of my sweet Keira.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com