Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Missing

It is so easy for me to write when I am feeling emotional or I need to vent. It is much harder to sit down when we are so busy and having so much fun. Then I feel overwhelmed because I know I have neglected to really write anything, and there is so much that has occurred that I procrastinate doing it and well, here I am. So much to write, no clue where to start. BUT since today I have been ultra productive here are my sharing moments from my absent time:
  • Brody has started to potty train himself and is actually doing a great job.
  • I have taken away Keira's pacifier with the exception of bed time.
  • Keira is extremely vocal.
  • I can get Nate to eat anything by letting him put gallops of mustard and mayo on top of the food. For example, the other night he ate chicken, broccoli and ziti with said topping. Picture the way you drizzle chocolate syrup over ice cream. Yes, I threw up a bit in my mouth too when I watched him eat it.
  • I get by with a little help from my friends. (I was singing that when I wrote this, but it's OH SO TRUE.)
  • Brody has recovered from his double ear infection-sinus infection-croup-high fever-virus, thank GOD!
  • Keira is almost done with her medicine for the same virus, but less severe symptoms, and I am pretty sure she's going to be holding up pharmacies for her daily fix of the sweet pink liquid.
  • I am not joking. She stands at the fridge door and screams until I open it and give her the medicine.
  • Ty has pitched in every game so far and has done amazing!
  • I cry when my kids do things that I am proud of. Look for the teary eyed mom on the field, that's me.
  • Someone hit my parked car last week. Irony? The only car accident/driving fiasco I've had is when I hit a parked car in high school.
  • This car accident thing has become my seventh child. Soooo not fun.

I promise I'll try to update more... it's just been a crazy few weeks!
Oh! In my spare time I have organized a cookbook fundraiser for Nate's school. There are some delicious recipes, and it's only $5 per cookbook!
Please support Nate's school and order one! Or support me and my hard work putting it together ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com