Friday, September 10, 2010

The BrytonPick

My family recently tested out a great product, that is both convenient and incredibly easy to use.
When the opportunity presented itself for my family to test this product I jumped at the chance. If you have ever tried flossing your children's teeth you surely understand why. This product claimed to be easy to use, and it is. Not only did my nine and five year old use it with ease, but once shown how, and under my supervision, my two year old also was able to use it.

What the BrytonPick is: A handy little boomerang shaped tool that has flexible, soft, rounded stainless steel ends, which bend and move between your teeth to clean. Each package comes with its own reusable carrying case.

What I love about the product: The BrytonPick comes in a variety of different colors. In my house, this means each family member can have their own color, and avoid confusion.
The Brytonpick is easy to clean, and since it is reusable for up to thirty days, I am saving money on floss (and my time, because have I mentioned how hard it is flossing my kids teeth with regular dental floss?)
The carrying case fits easily into any credit card slot in a wallet or purse, it can come with you anywhere.
I am a stickler for good dental hygiene, and I encourage my children to as well. Flossing is an essential part of this, and this is what I would consider a huge step forward on the flossing front.

My nine year old is due for braces in about a year, and I fully plan on stocking up on these for the duration of his braces experience. I am happy to say that the BrytonPick will be a permanent resident in our family.

Looking to pick one up and try it yourself?
Check out any of the following stores: Meijer, C&S, Kinney Drugs, Kinray Distributor, Save Mart, A&P, Pathmark, CVS, Walgreen, Others

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com