Friday, September 10, 2010

Fabulous Friday

So because it is Friday, and because I am a klutz a rolled my ankle this morning which resulted in an unscheduled ER visit, a fractured ankle, crutches, and an air cast for the next month (yeah this is my life) not to mention on what could possibly be my busiest weekend of my life so far, and because I need something to cheer me up, (was that enough reasons) I am happy to announce that I am giving away a three pack of BrytonPicks to not one but three of my dear, loyal readers.
Isn't it so much more fun to read about a product, and then get to use it yourself... for FREE?
If you have a family, and hate old school flossing as much as I did, because lets be honest it takes forever and can be kind of difficult wrangling yourself in different positions to get in between a wiggling kid's teeth, then you will absolutely love this product. And if you do not have a family of your own and do not wrangle children and practice body contortion-ism to floss their teeth, well that is just fine too. You can still get three of them and have three months of cutting edge flossing all to your self. Eat broccoli and spinach without fear. It is the cool thing to do. Trust me. I'm the one bringing back air casts and crutches. Just you wait, next week you'll see all the kids sporting the injured ankle look.

What to do to win this fabulous product that you never knew you needed until you have it, and then can't picture your life without it?

Why that is what I am here for. To tell you just that.

First make sure you are a follower of my blog. See that little button over there to the right? It says "FOLLOW", go ahead and click it. Then leave me a comment telling me you did. Already a follower? Leave a comment saying so. That is worth one entry.

Post a link to this Fabulous Friday giveaway courtesy of BrytonPick on your blog, facebook, twitter, or social media of choice. Leave me a comment telling me you did so.
That will get you two entries per link.

Contest is open until noon EST Thursday September 16, 2010
Three winners will be chosen at random by random.org

How easy is that?
I feel better already.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You are a huge clutz. .but that's why I love ya
;)

Unknown said...

You are a huge clutz. .but that's why I love ya
;)

Unknown said...

You are a huge clutz. .but that's why I love ya
;)

Unknown said...

Things will get better! Love you!
Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com