Sunday, September 19, 2010

Football

Today. All week. Times people shouldn't be up yet on a weekend.
Football is consuming our lives. My car permanently smells of sweaty football pads. I wash football clothes more than I'd like to count in a week.

Football football football.

FOOOOOOOOTBALLLLLLLLLLL.


That being said, here's some other things I have learned this morning.

1. I felt the need to straighten my hair before football.

2. I really want to chop my hair off.

3. I will not chop my hair off because I know I would regret it two hours after I did it.

4. Keira is significantly easier at games than either Nate or Brody ever was.

5. I really, really like the other parents on the team.

6. I am pretty excited that after 2 1/2 years with them, I can remember 47% of their names, 75% of the time.

7. I yell at games

8. I do not yell in a mean way, I yell in a "Go Wakefield", "Lets go boys", " Get back on D", "Get that ball", "Watch the pass", "Throw that kid to the ground", "Hit him harder" kind of way.

9. I am joking about the last two.

10. kind of.

11. I am loud.

12. I am one of 3 moms that yell this loud.

13. That doesn't bother me or (thankfully) Ty.

14. For all of the complaining I do about the time suck that is football, the excitement of the games is well worth it.

15. Football is pretty great.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com