Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day 3

I know I already posted Day one and two today, but I am worried I will playing catch up forever if I don't squeeze today, day three in.

Day three.

Today started out with great promise. It was full, with an early start with Brody's teacher. Brody was super focused the first half of the time, and then his focus slowly started to go down. That was fine. It was early for him.
I made an early lunch for the kids, and we ran a few errands.
When we got home we played outside for the rest of the afternoon. We blew bubbles and played on the swingset. I pushed bikes and trucks with the kids and laughed at their silly stories and funny faces they can make. I was the participant of an hour of knock knock jokes.

Now I am trying to make the best of the day, after some more heartbreaking news. It is so difficult at the moment, and I am doing my best to focus on the kids and put on a happy face.

Day three, come to an end. Day four is a new day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com