Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 90

Sunday.

Basketball.

(Ty's team lost, but it was a close one, and Ty scored two baskets.)

Food.

(Nathan slow cooked ribs for five hours.  I made spinach dip in a bread bowl, and put out a big platter of cheese and crackers.)

Clue.

(We attempted to play.  Key word is attempted.  Basically I explained and reexplained it was a process of elimination game, but no one got that, and I ended up being on everyone's team.)

Football.

(Ouch.  Seriously.  Ouch.)

Golden Globes.

(I cried.  I know, it is a somewhat pathetic trait that I sob like a baby when I watch awards shows, but I get it and I feel so connected to each person in the room.  This year was particularly tough because I could have been there.  Please spare me the coulda shoulda woulda because it was so close I could taste it.  It has however fueled that already burning strong bonfire into a full on raging forest fire.  Watch out Hollywood Foreign Press Association, I'm-a comin'!  And congrats to all the winners.  There was such a diverse group this year, and that, I think is wonderful.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com